Books of Local Interest from New York History Review & from the Our America series (too many to name.
Wooden Replica Buildings
- Our Brandywine replica wooden buildings share a bit of historical information on the back of each piece and a fond memory, current or past, of the actual building itself on the front. For a full listing of the buildings that have been produced, visit our Brandywine Villages page or give us a call
- We have an every changing variety of ornaments depicting local favorites including The Christmas House, Mark Twain Trolley, Mark Twain Study, and other area attractions
- We also carry the annual Eldridge Park Carousel Preservation Society Ornament. The new one is generally released the first Saturday in November
- Southport Historical Society and Elmira River Friends both do calendar fundraising project…and we’re glad to help them by selling the calendars (all money goes to them, of course:-)
New York State souvenirs
- Coasters, Mugs, change purses and more. You won’t want to forget the great state of New York when you’re doing your gift buying.
Mark Twain County
- We have a HUGE selection of gourmet food items with our Mark Twain Country label. Salsas, brownies, jellies, dressings…and so much more! These are all very tasty too.